Your wedding venue will be one of the most important pieces in the planning puzzle. The venue will set the tone and feel for the entire day. The venue should let your style shine through and facilitate the wedding day of your dreams. If you are looking for a tailored ceremony and personalized celebration that focuses on your love for one another then you are looking for Emerson Fields.
Emerson Fields event and wedding venue is located south of Macon, MO on 34 acres with direct access to Highway 63. We are focused on executing your unique vision in our scenic space and allowing you and your guests to feel right at home. We have constructed a timeless, two-story, custom event space with all the modern amenities.
Our serene, outdoor space is nestled among mature trees with a lake nearby that will provide a unique area for couples to exchange vows. Our open air patios with cozy spaces will be perfect for the overflow of a large reception, a company meeting or a family reunion.
- Open, spacious venue floor-plan
- Venue rental will include tables, chairs and linens
- Set up and tear down of tables, chairs and linens
- Over 9,200 square feet of flexible space
- Temperature controlled throughout
- Seats 300 guests
- Modern kitchen, commercial refrigerator & ice machine
- Large restrooms with handicap accessible stalls
- Beautiful, dedicated, bridal suite with private restroom
- Groom's hideout room with private restroom
- Gorgeous chandelier lighting, a raised stage &
- string lights on the back patio
- Plenty of parking close to the venue
- Outdoor patio, cozy spaces, fire pit and lake view
- Two outdoor ceremony location options complete with set up of chairs and arbor
- Open catering policy and the freedom to bring your OWN beverages